Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where are those wings to fly??


There was a time when i had the wings to fly..
Today am sitting atop the perch but the desire to fly ceases to be with me..
Tired of all the atrocities of life i lie on the grass thinking about the night to step in..
As the sea overlooking the cliff changes its colour..a storm seeps me through a ocean of thoughts..
Dreams that i had seen with my soul seem a little blurred..
The time has come to step ahead and open my eyes...
A distant wind lifts me up and down but never allows me to cast away...
The shadow of my existence haunts me at every step..
Stranded amidst the land of gods thy mind feels like a lonely shell..
Looking beyond the horizon i don't see the white flag which showed me the path to wisdom...
Let a small dust in the wind come from the past and lift me up in thy lap and spread the wings...
Let's fly away to some place uninhabited by loners, where life shall never be for rent…
Let's fly away to some far off land where a little bread of love and a wooden house of butter is all that one needs to survive...
It’s the time to hear the call of the wild and ride along with it…
It’s the time to leave aside the past and ride along the future to see a world full of untold tales and for other tales to tell…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.