Monday, August 14, 2006

Inverted Mirror!!

Me

Looking at the inner self. Took this photo about a month back on the day of Titli's Annaprashan. Can you guys believe this?? My little princess has already grown 7 months old!! I had posted about her arrival 7 months back. I look different and that's all that I can say - rest lies on you to comment for. Colleagues say that I would be wearing a saree more often but I refuse to accept this. The informal look gives me an edge over the saree I feel. Not a point to contest for!! I better make a move now. Some prize distribution going to take place within our office premises...goofy stuff!!

6 comments:

Apoplexy said...

onekei tomar blog portta hai..bah

Anonymous said...

whoa! what all happened to you? u married kya? and a baby?

Anonymous said...

you like verybeutifull.

Sammy Chanda said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Eta ke re? ami to chintei parchhilam na sishya!

Anonymous said...

Aapnaar blog ta dekhlam. Khub bhalo laaglo. Eta ekta daarun blog.

Anonymous said...

hi nice photo ur cute also.. i got ur site from orkut..... u can contact me at kolkata.amit@gmail.com