Monday, August 14, 2006

Lost in the world of darkness…

Lost in the world of darkness…
Here I am waiting for you since ages…
You had once left me here with a ray of light to be my guide…
Eversince the moment you left me alone in the green bushes…
I have been counting my days to meet you in the twilight zone of love…
Holding your hands I have come into this world of drudgery…
There has not been a single moment when you have let me feel the absence of light around…Your voice has been the source of inspiration for me…
In your presence I have never been able to sleep…
In your absence tears have prevented me from sleep…
Are you waiting somewhere near the bend to meet with the beloved?
Give me a call out in the dark and I shall surely follow the path shown by the guided stroke of love…
Just give me one more stroke of love from your pocket full of rye…
..and that shall leave me in this world with a hope to live for….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rajee...

Wot to say dear.. ?
How to say dear..?
Better be in silence..

After reading this blog..
Found a mirror of mine..
I went into the depthness of silence...

keatspoem@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

darkness, ages, my guide, green bushes, zone of love, world of drudgery, absence of light, inspiration for me, to sleep, from sleep, beloved, stroke of love..etc

abstract....

Why is it that people lose hope ?
Whom do you are expecting to come ?
You are longing for someone to light up yourlife.............
Why so distress ?

keatspoem@yahoo.com