Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stray thoughts...

there are so many things to write about...
today as i sit in my dark room wishing to drop in a line or two..my thoughts go haywire..
the urge to pour down my emotions don't seem to spark the deep urge from within...
i remember a time when words seemed to flow down like a autumn rain...
today it is as dry as a drought of the summer...
a sense of negativity encompasses my surrounding...
i wish to write about the wooden bunglow that we have dreamed together...
i wish to write about the life i have seen for the last eight months...
i wish to begin the journey again...
but the strength to put a step across the boulder lacks in my life...
it ain't an impossible task to take on my shoulders...
a person who had once been the strength for all drools down today...
humour seems like an unknown word which doesn't exist in my dictionary...
i type in words and move them aside...the steps never move ahead...
its always a step back...
all that i need is a solid brainstorming session with the one who can hold me wide and shake me from within...
a travel down the path less travelled with a anchor to rest on is all i need for now...
O mother of all Gods! come and embrace me with your neverending love...
I feel like a scared child today who hesitates to watch the mother from a distant...
no matter whether she is a phone call away or a little touch away...
i wish to run away from them for a short while and be lost amidst the sea of eternity...
a deep breath and i dive into the sea to purify myself with the water of love....
spend months in the kingdom of love and arise my soul above all spirits...
i intend to come back to this world full of love again...
with spirits giving me the strength to hold them tight again...
they need me at every moment...i cannot escape the call of the wild...
bring me back to this distant world...bring me back to home....
O! lord bring me back to home...

1 comment:

mrinal said...

Understood! Why u slept away in the bus, amazing, great!!!