Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tears in his eyes...

I have seen the tears in his eyes...
He is almost like a child who has lost the wings to fly...
The lap that he misses at every moment is all that tears him wide apart...
Is there something I can do to wipe away his pain?
Perhaps yes, Perhaps not!
I feel like a loner stranded amidst the dense cloud in the desert...
Nothing seems to sway our mind along the distant frontiers...
At times the sound of the dewdrops wake me up at the wee hour of the night...
Sitting on the bed I remember those nights when a caring hand laid her warmth on me and hold me tightly...
The days pain and anguish vanished like a candle in the wind...
Now the hour has come to hold myself tight and look into his eyes..waiting for a drop to fall...
Wish I could hold him in my arms and paint a stroke of love in his heart...
But I feel scared to do it because he seems like a stranger to me....someone unknown since ages...

No comments: