Sunday, March 11, 2007

WeekLife....

Waking up at 7:45 perpetually everyday
Getting ready by 8:30….
Enjoying the first fag for the day between 8:40-8:45…
Taking the bus at 8:52….
Watch out the roads from 8:53 – 9:30…else wise drool for that span…
Sign in by 9:35…
Swipe at 9:36…
Walk to my desk…
Switch on the pc by 9:40…
Close all unused taskbar items…includes some stupid IBM crap, Quick Time Player, WinZip n the rest I don’t remember…
Open Outlook, VSS, Gmail and Real Player in the sequence given here by 9:45…
Shoot an sms by 9:50…
Go ahead for the second fag at 10:10…
Work till 11:30…swap and switch tabs – Gmail, Real Player, VSS…
Get up for the third break…play with the jingles till 12:00…
Come back and play a round of 3D...that’s so damn boring man!
Lunch timing varies…1 or 1:30 but can stretch till 2:00…
Break again for a fag of course!
Work till 4:00 or 4:30…break apart….CTRL+B in flash!!
Guess work is getting onto my nerves…
Start packing bag from 5…looking forward to 6:30…
Tick-tock-tick-tock but kambakht 6:30 doesn’t come…
Make a wishful wish! – expect no more official mails except ones from HR and Admin since they are never related to work for most of the times!!
Take the bus at 6:30…these days it becomes the auto at times when am going back with my sister…
The auto drives you along the busy roads and you keep thinking about the day’s events…
At 7:30, you reach the metro station, have a drink or two and then run down the metro steps…
Get down at Park or Rash and wait for brother to come down…
Talk about life and it’s surrealism with Ekalavya – that’s what I call my brother!!
Walk back to home when brother asks lil sister to return…all this while I must be stuffing myself with Fish Fries…he is too fond of feeding me with them!
Between 9:30-9:45, the bell rings and Mom comes out to open it…lock the Watergates and get inside my room to unfurl…
Its msging time – my sister gets to know that am back to home…
Stare at my family members for an hour and then head towards the dinner table by 11:00 max!!
Tune into some good music and meditate till 11:45 or 12…
Talk to brother about likings and disliking....
Weave stories till my eyes start rolling and I fall asleep…normally doesn’t happen before 1:00 or 1:30…

So that’s it…

1 comment:

Avik said...

Great post. exactly what I think and I feel. You couldn't have said it better. What irritates me more is the fact that no one is holdng us down. These chains of misery are bound by us. We do not have the will power to break free, and yet we cry for freedom. I miss the days when spontenaiety was my forte. I miss the days when innocence was me. I miss the days of nonsense time spedning, of living a life far from the inscruplous scrutiny. I hate this routine of time bound misgivings. Is this life? Is this what its supposed to be?