Wednesday, March 14, 2007

As my day rolls on today...

It’s a dry and sulky morning when I am sitting on my desk and thinking what to do. Apparently there is no work and neither do I want some to pour in. This is something in life that I hate to do – give me anything else to do excepting work! I know you would laugh at this but seriously speaking there is nothing that I can do about this feeling of mine. Every damn morning I come to office thinking that I would be doing something worthwhile, I mean writing something readable but I end up doing the worse part. I am writing for stuffs which doesn’t enthuse me at all. It is true that you don’t get the best job every time you want it but then it’s been for quite some time. Writing for an e-learning media has now become a curse for me. Same style of writing, nothing to explore out really – every time I pen down some lines I feel am getting more and more into the gutter. Boss! some difference in style at least, but then how would you get it unless there is scope. Before I started working with the company I am currently employed with, writing came naturally to me. I never considered it as a burden. Now, I seriously feel so as though something crude is being thrust upon me! As I try to weave some poetic lines, buttons and pop-ups come to my mind – Christ sake! I need a break!! Can I really get the spirit back? I think it’s time to look back and see where I am really – I feel am on the verge of breaking up! Somewhere round the bend, I feel, I see a light leading me to the path of clouds, but then sudden smog appears and everything vanishes. I run back and rush through the thoughts and find myself sitting in the same place from where I was writing. I guess it’s time to steer clear of all the hurdles and drive through the desert on a safari – journey till the end of horizon. Maybe I should’ve been a travel journalist working with the Outlook, that ways I would’ve been happy, maybe not! I really don’t know – perpetually confused as I am all the time. Putting a stop now since its inevitable now! Get back to you in a jiffy.

No comments: