Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Clueless ME!!

absolutely clueless about what am going through or rather what i intend to do..
planning n planning is all that has killed me...
coming to jotting those lines down i don't remember what i wanted to write up really...
writing kept me alive for quite some time but with the ongoing scenario i can't think of the activities that i should take up to keep it going...

Spirits quite high up the elbow...
Here I am screwing it up once again...better or for worse don't even ask me..
Funny lines...Quirky lines...Drooling lines...Penchant lines nothing comes to me...
One liners are definitely going to help me swing the load on the other side...
Sadly none comes to my mind right now...
People who can help me on this count are fucked up themselves...
Running to n fro across all parts of the city for the last month or so...
Travelling in trains, of course the metros only...rarely got the chance to ride across the country rails!!
Life!! am I on a roller coaster ride or is it the boring Lazy River scheme?
Why not chalk out a blue fraud scheme n carry on with it??
There you go...instead of writing out something to answer my innumerable queries...
am going on framing questions for myself...makes the task even more difficult...
When I read in between the murky lines, quite a lot of ideas come to me...
But they refuse to drop down when I sit here and write something worth reading for you...
Coming to Ekalavya...tis was a wonderful treat for my eyes first n then for god knows what....
Should catch up with it once again for sure...buy up the fag end of the ticket...stroll along the ghats...n then lays to munch up for...
hang on..time to stop coz i know it myself - am forcing myself to write since i have no one else at present to talk to..
This is what happens to me most of the times these days..whenever am alone n need someone to talk to...the best solution i have found for this is that - go ahead and type it out and read and re-read it again to see for yourself how good an SCRAP EXPERT you are!

Ciao...be right back soon with more crap...

No comments: