Friday, December 16, 2005

--Here comes Chotku Mastani Bhujianwala Iiishtylee--

Ami

Remember the blogpost long-time back Rajasree? You had taken a logitech pic of yours when u were acting like a usual narcissist and going on and on clicking the clickoshut?? - Here we come back to your original self after many more agonised months ...initially had my hair cut short cause Chennai water was just way too salty and was literally spoiling my not so nourished and nurtured hair...who cares? - yah that was what I used to think about it but my lucky-mate..oops flatmate suggested I shed off my two decade old AUNTY-type looks and sport a trendy one instead...that was the first journey I made after long-head trials and tribulations of my sorrowful life..sounds like a Ramayana as though I was send on a BANAVASS...chuck it anyhow..I crap a lot when it comes to speaking out thy mind about Rapunzel's beloved hair...out of the salon and I was a heppy temp. Chennaite...that's how it began...now back to square one I wasn't getting too many chances to try out shockutherapy with my nerdy family...I was almost feeling like Amelia..who loved to rule but never could do so in reality...since theres' one thing about her and me which we share in common..our outlook towards elderly people...so to say the grown ups...they seriously ain't funny... - ok..not to get diverted from the trendy route I was elaborating on...it so happened that it was a time people inside my house got to see a thriller shockumentary..and there they were to see a privately public screening of it last wednesday when I got back with a A.N.John cut..details about the person comes in later...planning actually to put some uplinks about this guy through Wikipedia....actually should be WICKEDIPAEDIA....
My Thammi (beloved Granny as I call her!!) was a little shocked to see my hair cut so short but then luckily it din't choke her... As of now....it looks good on me...what do you think? - I have been spending a lot of time in reality looking at myself in the mirror..she says I look good...better say so or else I go baldy next time...easy steps to act and go weirdy-nerdo....

4 comments:

Vineet Gera said...

HUMMMM..... Great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sree,

When you find time try watching "Syriana" in theaters, that is if the movie hits the Indian screen. Maybe you will like it.


Regards.
Raj

Anonymous said...

Khub Bhalo laglo tomar lekha pore......binamulle kono upodesh nei, bhalo likhecho, bhlalo legeche, aro likho, bhalo theko...Niz

Anonymous said...

long time...hope the writers' haunting will return.