Friday, December 16, 2005

To ER(r) is H(ew)mann...

Are we way too CLEVER?

Twingle thumby would love to get a FAVOUR...

Triver-Friber way she flows like a trumpet down the RIVER...

....ROVER....ROVER...ROVER....

Large trees of amazonian vegetation call out loud before BEASTY SHARON pulls the TRIGGER....

Cold blows of chilling nerves flowing down thy spine brings back the SHIVER....

Touching the forehead on a crimson darky doomsday gives you a churning of the FEVER....

Seems like there is something terribly wrong with my LIVER...

Truth lies in the fact that I lost a second nuthead LEVER when...

....ROVER....ROVER...ROVER....

Lady Chatterby hit me straight with her dumbstruck heavenly HAMMER....

Her lover ran out of the car and put my souless body beside the DRIVER...

I see a distant light in the horizon rushing straight ahead to me with its moonlit DIPPER...

Awe my God..atlast I see the ROGGER...ROGGER...ROGGER

Dreams of DESPAIR....Spirit of thy clumsy FLIPPER....a lil of the country LIQOUR...is all that went mad amidst the gibberish BLABBER....

....ROVER....ROVER...ROVER....

P.S: Need no more ERrrrrrrssss..for now...




No comments: