Saturday, December 03, 2005

She's arrived finaaaaaally!!!!!!

Yep....she's already there with us now...surrounded by those who crave for her the most....perhaps taking a little nap now with her cuty "aangrais"....something is churning within my self...can't explain what it feels like thinking about her n the thought of taking her in my tender lap...one more to be added onto the mixer-grind of life....the words seem to be in a disarray now....there are so many linguistic imageries flashing my mind right now that finding it exciting yet confused as to write about her...wondering who's this she na? - get back to me later...let me see her within the next hour or so and i'll capture her tiny...cutey eyes with my lenses....and the world will get to see a glimpse of her too....till then hold your breath for her...bet you can't help but fall in love with her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rajasree went through your profile you quite a liar I feel... as here is a girl who has an excellent way to lead her life and adds up a smile to her face and for all the people around, the best person who can get you out of a rutt... so here am proud to present the coolest friend one can have.... Bravo !!! You are coolest... the coolest after Kelvinator, he he this is for you like you.