Friday, June 10, 2005

As night creeps in.....

This is the only time of the day when am in my own self....
– My core blooms out in the full... and I enjoy this silence around me...
Creepy sounds....weird fantasies...knitting the way to the kingdom of dreams...
The silence around me is like the silence of eternity....
.... the day in its bindings....stretches away to the farthest land..
The call of the wild reverberates in this ocean of love.....
Close your eyes and think about the river deep...
--you shall surely hear the sound of music...
-- the sound of your soul....
-- the sound of your true love....
The call of the child shall echo through your mind.....your pulse...
You shall feel it every now and then....just believe in me....thy soul...
Call out to the wild...reach out to the unknown and you shall know your path...
Close your eyes once and feel it with me.....my river....feel it with me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats beautiful.
Wth a lot of passion.
Intensely sensual.
u put too great an xpectashn on ur love...
Hope it can bear th weight...

Anonymous said...

In this echo of an afternoon,
Or is it night now,
I wander down into the woods,
Wilderness dark,
And I see a lamp alight at the horizon,
I shiver, I feel no more peace,
I am gone from the banks and have sunk deep,
Your hands are trembling,
I know there are words you speak;
There are words in this world
Which pulls me to the shoreline;
Well perhaps that is what I have always believed.
If I am lost tonight, there were things that were alive as well
Like you holding the lamp
On the other side
Keeping me awake.