Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Reaching the unbound Sky...

Reaching the Unbound Sky...
Here I was strandled amidst the holy abode of God while on my way back to Kolkata from Bangalore in the Air-Sahara flight - the day was entering the closet of the darkness and that's when I decided to open the shutters and capture the imagery in my soul, knowing it very well that using an electronic gadget esp. a camera wasn't at all allowed in a flight. But who cares to listen and remember the stupid and funky rules of the useless aviation people when you are lost in the arms of the beloved sky...the colour of the sky had turned beautiful...a riveting crimson gold..the plane kept tilting sideways to make it easire for the inner child of my heart to see her through my eyes wide spread...how I wished to be out there alone in that souless flight where everyday had turned blind since they could not see the beauty of the mothersky - she was up there in the sky spreading her wings only and only for me to return once more into those gentle laps to be nurtured forever..the best journey of my life on air...gave me the go ahead to just do it once and for all and made me realise that these precious moments in your life don't come every day...they come once to you and whisper the song of the unknown to open your eyes and senses to the beautiful world outside...feel the pulses within and lap it up all over yourself before it melts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the closest we can get bein g like angels - floating in the sky. I always loved meditating during flights ...

Anonymous said...

u have more pics of the air sahara flight

wud love to see...post them up here!

GauRAv!