Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rising of a soul lost in translation....

While getting lost in a life full of thousand translations...
I was hold back by you from falling into the deep crevasse of my horrifying childhood
Roads had gone haywire in those untraversed paths as I failed to put my feet on them..
Days of sorrow...Days of anguish had put a pain in my distant past...
Just a little plant imprinted in the open heart of my craving soul had asked you to be the light in the blue...
You were the beacon of the eternal soul whose love full of care was thrown once on my little shoulders as I spread out my hands into the dark...
The lighthouse in the far away sea had spread its light all around on a moonlit night when you had come to me to sit by my side and show me love..
But I was a deaf commuter in the world full of silence and so I failed to hear the call of the sky through your inner soul...
Suddenly in the spark of the moment...
A moment full of serendipity flashed its light....and the call of the wild voiced its laughter in the Amway bush to make me hold on tight to you…
There I was amidst the entire arena of my loved ones...everyone by my side...
All my fears were thrown out to the light to make me free and release me to dwell out on the golden fortunes of a Pleasantville drive in the eternal world...
As I rode the chariot of gold...with you in my hand...the ropes were released for me...
We rode away in that night of dreams when the bud of our sunshine love bloomed out in full….
It felt like a Xanadu in those grassy lands....
Little Buddha was watching us with his Lotus bloom away in full...
The blessings of all were bestowed on us as we sped away with the love full in bloom....

No comments: