Friday, June 10, 2005

The Rising Budhha...

The Rising Budhha..

This image was taken while I was on a vacation last year...once again to remind you all before leaving the HOLY ABODE OF GOD...i.e. My Home for the Journalism course at the ACJ. Me and my family had gone all the way to a place called LAVA in North Bengal from Kolkata by car - a journey to be enamoured and enjoyed throughout my life, a transition to an altogether different realm of my life. The whole idea of spirit as it is known to all had changed for me, once I stepped into the kingdom of Budhha - there was a spirit of Zen flowing by, reminiscing my childhood through the fragrant palm leaves of my inner soul, I kept walking on my own till I stopped before him when he was at a distance. Never did he notice me following in his footsteps but I could see him taking me away and away from all these worldly dreams where words have no meaning....people cannot hear anything since they fail to feel the beauty of life...the beauty of love...As those moments of silence were nearing an end I could hear the call of the wild....the eternity and the day gave me a call to keep him captured not in a wild cage but in my inner soul whom I still worship as the Little Budhha in the Rising....

No comments: