Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ignite the Fire within....

The Fire Within....
The imagery of my eye sees the fire of my inner soul caught in the worldweb of my thoughts!! Coming to the terms and conditions of this holistic world let me tell you all that this shot was taken while I was on a vacation to a place called Kalimpong, quite a surreal place to feel the ecstatic beauty of life and I was as usual lost in the heavenly abode of God's own creation. What a special feeling it was as I was walking down those hilly bends alongwith with my friend for life tugged along my neck. It was suddenly at a roadside juncture when I first experienced a cold feeling through my inner self, the forest by my side was speaking in volumes....cold blood of shiver flowing down my spine as I started marching ahead - it was then when I noticed the woods up in flames, cannot describe you the feeling of seeing the nature's balance suddenly dropping down the tilt. The fire was finally ignited within my self, the feeling of a strong pulse running down my whole body as if nature had gently touched me...the first touch of wilderness, the first stroke of love running down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember one night I was walking home. The road ahead was empty, cold, no light, only a street lamp glowing in the far distance.

The pavement was like a quicksand, and the gravel eating away at my feet, and I could not smell or touch anything anymore, and longed to be home.

In this night, when the hunters of the night were behind me howling and I staggered home, your image seemed like a blessing in disguise, a fire that I shall remember forever.

Rajasree said...

Kalimpong is a place in North Bengal ...northern part of West Bengal..3 hours drive from a place called Siliguri...