Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A Journey's End.....

A Journey's End...


This breathtaking shot...(according to me though!!) was taken at about 5:30 A.M. sharp when we all had gathered at the hotel rooftop to get a panoramic view of the Himalayan Peaks from a place called Gyalshing previously known as Geyzing in the western part of Sikkim....never did I know the truth that this shot is going to be my final journey towards the path of the profound ZEN peace which I have found in the fragrant palm leaves of my life....
There was a pindrop and paeceful silence all around the hills...the hills being the symbol of the universal mother stretching her arms out to me and welcoming all of us to get inside the kingdom of love and beauty...As I took out my camera the first specks of sunlight fell on the peaks and I went on taking shots of the....Today as I keep on scanning my eyes through these images...I see the land of peace returning back to me again and again....the Call of the Wild....the words of the beloved and her gentle touch is something I would want at every step of my life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I like the pic.... a lot.
I like what follows as i see some sense amidst a lot of random & occasionally overhyped imagery.... & a yearning for shelter for/from a scorched mind... good to see that peace beckons still... hope you will meet up someday.