Friday, June 24, 2005

Close encounter with the river…and the rising sky..

The river was on its way to the kingdom of love when she met me on her path…
As she stopped for that brisk moment of time I was standing there in those leaflets of little water to listen to her…
Oh! My river lady why did you take me to those distant lands when I was in need of you…
The more I try to drift away from you the more did you bring me near like a hungry tide amidst the frontal waves…
The gazing sky was the only witness to this moment of silence when you had stopped by my side to take me on your wings of love and be lost in those transatlantic waters…
The colour of your love and the colour of the bridal sky was the treasured gift of my heart….when I was weeping in the corner of an unknown destiny –
But as you made me flow like a mad stream of current in those river-blue waters and the sky put the cloak above my head to unmask thy inner self…I was for once sure that I was never alone…
Life kept changing and so did we all but you both always there as two budding blooms in the nomads land of fortune paradise…
As the sole guiding force of light which can’t be seen with those wordly eyes but with the eyes of the beloved…You chose me to be the faith of your life….
…and as you kept your wings on me and the arms on my shoulder I was relieved of all the worries in my life…
I was declared a free bird after all…I was declared a free bird after all….

No comments: