Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shadowy stretch of the far away land….

Everything that has a beginning has an end is what comes to my mind every now and then...
The shadowy streches of the far away distant land calling me to begin a new life with you as my one and only friend in those neverwinter nights...
Oh! what an immense joy in the heart to have gotten the oppurtunity to look at life in such a different way...
....Seems like the world has given me the eagle's eye to watch with the owl's mind ---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u seem 2 hav a lot boiling inside your owl's mind & a lot of lovin in your ?partridge heart... along with a premonition of doom... a sort of 'doom macha de, doom?!!!'

Anonymous said...

I am a small rodent in the grass,
I tremble and am aware that
There are creatures about in the night,
At day I wait
If a talon would clutch at me,
And fly me to an eyrie
Beyond the lake where we now call home.