Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Many Images of Myself...

The Many Images of Myself...



This shot was taken a couple of days back when I was in New Market trying to catch some glimpses and moments of this city life burning like hell in the arms of the Sun God as I refer to this scorching heat out here mostly!

The time was close to dusk....Due to construction of a new pedestrian plaza..the roads of New Market at this time are always congested, and as I was trodding along I suddenly saw this lady walking past me looking at my lens while I was viewing her through the viewfinder..I saw a great chemistry of a rickshaw puller racing by and a woman focused in a direction looking at me like she was gazing through my lens into my soul, trying to look deep into this world full of silence...words were of no use at that point of tim...it was just the feeling and the thin line of relation that was needed then to be strewn forever to make a bonding come alive....

No comments: