Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The First Raindrops of my life...

As I smelt the fragrance of life....heres' what I experienced...

The first rain of my life or should I call it the first shower of love in my life. I simply don't know how to call her or was that he?? I fell in love with the rain yesterday.

A long awaited shower when the city was absolutely getting caught in the arms of the Sun God, tremendous heat just killing those innocent Child Gods. It was time to pee for me when I first heard the drops of tinkle, the little of droplets of water making their way through the surface of my world and joy evoked in my heart with memories of childhood. Oh! my Lord!! the first rain of my life. I ran shot straight to the roof after peeing, nobody could see me in the dark of the night, nobody cared to and I din't even bother to. I preferred the silence of the community and I danced amidst the little buds shouting out to my friend for the day in the sky.

The sky became the lone audience to me where the world became a stage for the performer for the day, the path was laid down for me. I shouted in anguish, in pain, in laughter amidst a vast complexity of my mind but in the end laughter and my little happiness snatched away the victory mask from all. There was no one to spy on me, no one to see me. I kept shouting in joy, an immense joy, the most of which I am finding hard to express in these letters.

They shall always be hidden in one corner of my heart, those little alphabets cannot take away my secret, my first love. I danced and danced and kept talking to the sky till I felt the droplets asking me to make a way to the world I came from cause she was concerned about me. I spoke a lot, most of which is lost in mind, they are not willing to come out now, but I shall surely pen them down for you when they bloom out in full.

The day is not that far away, but I am being in a hurry and it is this hurry today which is taking me away from you at times but I do not want you to go away because it is only you who can hold me back despite all the storms even if I drift apart. Oh! you are the sailor of those galantric ships who has me as the one lost soul and you can bring me out and the rain, he shall always be there masked in the darkness of the night where you don't seem to be seen from that far away distant land but it is you who comes to me in the darkness with tears of your eyes rolling down the face of earth. They cease to be tears anymore, I shall not let them be so, courage from you and courage from her shall always hold me alive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There in the distant
Is the lighthouse,
I read grass at night,
They are more eloquent than words,
They smell better
They are green.

I am a visionary they have said,
I say they have no more vision
I am just a nomad
Lost at sea.

In the distant I see the lighthouse,
You said you would come
You said you would.
But you are still not there at the docks
Holding onto the rail.

As the ship approaches,
It rains,
I love reading grass
They smell better,
They are green.
But you are still not there.