Monday, June 06, 2005

Remembering my MEYEBELA....Taslima Nasreen bear with me please..

Remembering Childhood...


This is a shot I had taken when I went to Dello...last year with my family before leaving for Chennai to do the Journalism course from ACJ..

We had reached Dello sometime before dusk fell...and I could see a Bus standing on the grass through the hotel window....I took up my camera and put my hand in front of the lens so as to give the impression in the final image as if I was lifting the bus like a child's playtoy. The image was that of remembering some of my childhood dreams...suddenly coming back to me through the windy hiils and sweeping past me....

1 comment:

Baejaar said...

Perhaps one of the best snaps, I have seen in a long long time. Need to read through the archvies at leisure.